Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: lets introduce and reintroduce

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Dogstar_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *waves* Hello! I am VERY NEW --- 17, F

    Interests: Jpop, [points to avatar --- that guy and his unit partner] --- books, tv, i'm basically normal.

    I've known about SAKURA for a long time now but I only browsed A LOT recently and I first read CAIN [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] --- but until last week I've managed to read some of Ludwig and Sakende! I like these three a lot [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] KAORI YUKI is really cool.

    Well...nice to meet you all [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope I get to be a good member

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Nereix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi~ ^_^ I'm one of those people who lurked around the message boards thinking, Oh, I'll register soon... ...and didn't until now. [img]tongue.gif[/img] In any case, hajimemashite! ^^

    Let's see...I'm sixteen, I live in the US, and I'm a very very big Kaori Yuki fan. I can rant about her work for hours X) and it was sakura-crisis that got me started, lol. Bless you all for it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    What else? I like to draw (not very well, but hey, I try) and all the other normal stuff like music, books, contemplating various forms of torture....what. That's not normal? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    One more thing--a biiiig big thank you to all of sakura-crisis for your work on this site. You guys rock! *hands out cookies*

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ May 09, 2004 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Nereix ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 09, 2004 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Nereix ]</font>

  3. #53
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With all these cookies people are handing out, I'm gunna get fat XD

    Welcome to the boards, newcommers!

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Hisoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello!!
    I'm hisoka! nice to meet you all!
    I'm 18, and I like yaoi the most

  5. #55
    Inactive Member alen_gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, I'm the same as Nereix; sixteen, live in the United States and have haunted the S-C message board for a while now. Figured it was about time to introduce myself!

    Well, I'm just an average kid who makes average grades. My name is Alen and I absolutely adore my job, my car, music, John Adams and of course scanlations. And I love men in short skirts and fab platforms, so j-rock is one of my pleasures. *laughs*

    Hmmm.... hobbies: working, reading, writing, drinking coffee, watching BBC comedies, googling old historical guys (like John Adams or Geoffrey Chaucer or? other historical figures?), doodling jrock boys and mangos, driving my car Gabriel, planning trips, watching movies and sometimes anime. I used to be big into anime? now I just watch all the fluffy stuff like Tenshi Ni Narumon?.

    Muuusiak: Pierrot is my j-rock band of choice. Ani Difranco, Jill Sobule, a little bit of Gackt, Dir En Gray, Loreena McKennitt, Hyde; basically angry fem artists and jrock boys. Am also getting into Korean music, with the help of a few friends. Slowly.

    Videogames: I?m a Suikoden nut, myself. Cosplayed a few years ago at Otakon... ::embarrassed laughter:: Xenogears also has a place in my heart; at least the first disk does.

    I?m totally for yaoi. I love it, just as much as I love student/teacher relationships. Sensei was my first S-C scanlation, and my favorite. Cain and Love Mode are yummy scans as well. Mmmm. Grew up in a pretty unsheltered environment, so pretty much everything goes.

    Um?. You should also know by now that I can be very open?.. but I?m actually quite shy in real life. ^^; I have a lot of respect for the scanlators of S-C.net, because I know that it?s really hard to do all that they do and still keep a life going. -_-; I tried translating a friend?s Cain book?.. two months of staring at it, scratching my head, and nothing to show. Translating just isn?t for me. So just from that experience I know that translating can be a difficult thing at times (especially if you don?t know what you are doing?. Ahem?) So thank you, you crazy and wonderful scanlating geniuses.

    A long and embarrassing introduction. ^^;

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *weclomes the newbies*

    So you like Korean music eh? Familiar with Novasonic? If not, you should be [img]tongue.gif[/img] Drop by on IRC sometime and if I'm there I'll send them over, the one album I have that is. And kinda an off question (I guess I like keeping trackj because I'm one of the few ;P) you're not a guy are ya?

    -Reikou
    Yaoi fanboy and completely unabashed

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Yuber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Everyone
    I think I am probably the oldest person to visit sakura-crisis.net, but I just love this site, got excellent mangas. I love the series Love Mode, please keep up the scanlations.

    I live in Australia, I am of mature age, old but not that old about 22+ hahaha.

    I love yaoi mangas, and yaoi fanfictions, I have many favourites mangaka, Nitta Yuuka, Modoru Motoni, Shimizu Yuki, Kaoru Yuki, and many more.

    Beside my yaoi related obession I like to listen to JRock, I like Luna Sea, Gackt, Malice Mizer, Siam Shade, and L'arc~en~ciel.

    well nice to meet everyone.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Hana-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi @ all!
    i'm also new here [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    i like Kaori Yuki (shure ^^) and all the shounen ai stuff you have
    i'm from germany (think i'm the onliest one, or not?) so i don't speak english this good
    thx for all the scanlations you have and your going to have!
    hope i can be a good member XD
    Edit: I forgot: I'm 15

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 14, 2004 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Hana-chan ]</font>

  9. #59
    Inactive Member alen_gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Reikou Hitakana:

    And kinda an off question (I guess I like keeping trackj because I'm one of the few ;P) you're not a guy are ya?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*blush* ..... would you be disappointed if I told you I wasn't? No, I'm not a guy. I'm guessing that it's the name that threw you? Alen is just a name people have called me since I was just a young tween.... and I prefer it.

    I haven't heard much Korean music at all, just the stuff mah awesome Korean friends have kindly lent to me... No I've never heard of Novasonic and I would love to, and thank you so much for the offer! =( But unfortunately I'm not familiar with IRC at all.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice to meet you too ~.^

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •